How Young Can I Get
 General Information
With Botox treatments on the rise and adverts promising moisturisers that turn back the clock, it appears the obsession with looking younger is universal.
41-year-old presenter Nicky Taylor decides to dispense with the traditional creams and lotions. Instead, she enters a world of sanding and peeling, seaweed wraps, non-surgical facelifts and celebrity fads ranging from cupping and coffee enemas to apple-only diets.
Looking for more radical solutions, she then moves to medical treatments, that includes Botox, collagen implants and rejuvenating hormone injections… to discover just how young she can get.
But will she be able to cheat Mother Nature, or will Nicky conclude that her wild trip of treatments and surgery was a waste of time?
 Technical Specs
GSpot v2.5b8 avi file details:
- Filename.....: BBC.How.Young.Can.I.Get.2007.DVB.XviD.MP3.ACP.avi
- Filesize.....: 670,001,844 bytes
- Runtime......: 00:55:59 (83980 frames)
- Aspect Ratio.: 624x352 (1.77) [=39:22]
- Video Codec..: XviD (B-VOP/No QPel/No GMC)
- Video Bitrate: 1453 kbps
- Framerate....: 25.000 fps
- Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3, ISO) MPEG-1 Layer 3
- Audio Bitrate: 134kbps 2ch VBR 48000Hz
- Bitstream....: Unpacked
- Language.....: English
- capped by ACook
 Release Post
 Official Website
 Related Documentaries
- Are My Fake Breasts Safe
- Botox Britain: Your Face in Their Hands
- The Secret Life of Your Body Clock
- How to Live to 101
- Pissed and Pregnant
- My Big Breasts and Me
- Private Parts