General Information
Kate Humble sets sail on a 2,000 mile adventure across the Pacific with a team of top natural history filmmakers and deep water marine biologists.
 Part 1
Kate dives to some of the most intact shipwrecks left by World War II, while it is one drama after another for the deep dive team in their quest to find new species.
 Part 2
Off the coast of Micronesia, Kate Humble and her scuba team continue to discover spectacular examples of underwater life. Meanwhile, the deep-sea divers search for previously unseen fish in depths that test the limits of human endurance — but their explorations are hindered by an unexpected equipment failure.
 Part 3
As the expedition team near the end of their journey across Micronesia, it's a race against time for the extreme deep divers as they continue their search for new species.
As Kate Humble explores the Rock Islands of Palau, Mike DeGruy embarks on a unique training programme. The Newtsuit is an incredible feat of submarine engineering - a bright yellow one-man submersible that Mike has to master before he can venture even deeper into the Pacific abyss.
 Technical Specs
- Total Size (MB) ....: ~700.00 MB
- Total Streams ......: 2 Stream(s)
- Video Length .......: ~00:58:00
- Video Codec Name ...: XviD MPEG-4 codec
- Video Bitrate ......: ~1500 KB/s
- Resolution .........: 640 x 352
- Aspect Ratio .......: 1.81:1
- Quality Factor .....: 0.277 B/px
- Audio Codec Name ...: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
- Audio Bitrate ......: 129 KB/s (VBR)
- Channels ...........: 2 Ch
- Sampling Rate ......: 48000 Hz
 Release Post
 Related Documentaries
 ed2k Links