Wonders of Australia's National Parks
 General Information
Witness remote and exotic wonders as you explore the wild, timeless Australia seen by so few. Encounter dazzling wildlife and trek through glorious landscapes like no other on earth...
 Riches of the Deserts and Wetlands
Marvel at the massive monolith of Uluru (Ayres Rock) and nearby Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), rising dramatically from the flat plains. Discover how the 'arid' red centre is actually full of extraordinary wildlife. Visit Kings Canyon, an oasis of rare plants from another age.
Witness the majestic Flinders Ranges. Gaze at stately river red gums - and glimpse a fossil legacy from hundreds of millions years ago.
Visit magical Lake Eyre. Watch as thousands of pelicans and other water birds arrive to breed during floods.
Trek into ancient Kakadu - thrill to its thundering waterfalls, stunningly rich wildlife, aboriginal rock art and deadly crocodiles!
 Treasures of the Coast
Dive on the Great Barrier Reef's colourful coral and encounter amazing creatures. Visit the breathtaking Whitsunday Islands - jewels in a sparkling sea.
Thrill to the ancient Daintree - marvel at mistshrouded mountains, crystal creeks and coral beaches fringed with rain forest.
Discover the rich wildlife of enchanting Lord Howe Island, a remarkable remnant of a volcanic eruption in the Pacific Ocean.
Visit beautiful Shark Bay, where searing desert meets the aquamarine Indian Ocean. Swim with gentle dugongs and dolphins, and witness one of earth's earliest life forms.
 Marvels of the Mountains
Explore the stunning snow-covered peaks and wooded valleys of Australia's Alps - glimpse marvels like the rare mountain pygmy possum.
Discover the vast wilderness of the Blue Mountains, where deep canyons harbour botanical secrets from millions of years ago. Encounter rich wildlife and watch nature's miraculous recovery after bush fires.
Wonder at the misty, ancient rain forest of Lamington. Delight in the satin bower bird as it carefully builds its colourful boudoir!
Stand in awe of the jagged peaks and glacial lakes of Tasmania's wonderful wilderness - encounter one of the world's rarest birds and look into the eyes of the fierce Tasmanian Devil ...
 Technical Specs
- Video Codec: XviD
- Video Bitrate: ~1480 KB/s
- Video Resolution: 704x512
- Video Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (1.37:1)
- Audio Codec: AC3
- Audio Bitrate: 224 kb/s 48000Hz
- Audio Channels: 2
- RunTime Per Part: ~58 min.
- Number Of Parts: 3
- Part Size: ~700 MB
- Ripped by m06166
 Release Post
- MVGroup.org (ed2k)
- MVGroup.org (torrent)
- Norsk EselForum.org
- Phantom P2P.com
 Official Website
 Related Documentaries
- Stargazing Live Australia
- Martin Clunes: Islands of Australia Series 1
- The Enigmatic Island: Tasmania
- Railroad Australia: Series 1
- Wild Australia with Ray Mears Series 1
- Australias Wild Places
- Mystic Waters: The Land Where Time Began
- Wild Ways
- The Blue Mountains of New South Wales
- Great Barrier Reef with David Attenborough
- Sky Safari Australia
- March of the Masses: Great Spider Crabs
- Riding the Australian Badlands
- Coast Australia Series1
- Miracle In The Desert
- Deserts and Life
- Australia (BBC)
- Melbourne (DC)
- Kangaroo Dundee
- First Australians
- Indigenous Australia and National Parks
- Indian Ocean
- Kangaroo (Ch4)
- Swimming with Crocodiles
- Ancient Voices, Modern World
- Art and Soul
- Australia (DC)
- Australia - Eye of the Storm
- Australia - Taking the Heat
- Australia Revealed
- Australia's Aborigines
- Australia's Animal Mysteries
- Australia's Great Barrier Reef
- Australia's Marine World
- Australia: Land before Time
- Classic walks
- Danger Down Under
- Tony Robinson Down Under
- Eye on the Reef
- Great Ocean Road
- Kakadu and Arnhem Land
- Kangaroo Comeback
- Natural Treasures of NSW
- Naturally Australia - Treading Water
- Nature of Australia
- Ocean Empires
- Outback Serpents
- Platypus, World's Strangest Animal
- Queenslands Outback
- Rare Bear - The Tablelands Tree Kangaroo
- Tasmanian Wilderness
- Terrors of Tasmania
- The Kimberley - Land of the Wandjina
- WA's Adventure Coast
- Wild Australasia
- Wildest Australia
 ed2k Links
Wonders.of.Australia's.National.Parks.1of3.Riches.of.Deserts.and.Wetlands.XviD.AC3.www.mvgroup.org.avi (700.62 Mb)
Wonders.of.Australia's.National.Parks.2of3.Treasures.of.the.Coast.XviD.AC3.www.mvgroup.org.avi (700.47 Mb)
Wonders.of.Australia's.National.Parks.3of3.Marvels.of.the.Mountains.XviD.AC3.www.mvgroup.org.avi (702.34 Mb)